Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A few of my favorites



I have a hard time choosing which ones are my favorites of 2013. With the sheer volume of photo's that I took, I think I did very well narrowing it down to this many! Some of them might not be "perfect" but they all have a story behind them, and that's why I love them! Thank you to everyone who let me share in their memories, and thank you for looking at mine! I can't wait to see what 2014 holds for me and my imagination!
 




























































































































 Thank you for taking the time to look at my work, I am looking forward to creating more memories in 2014!



















































































1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will look at all of these later. I can't wait!!!

Post a Comment