Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Dream



  I created this photo yesterday to be the last photo that I took of 2013. I had originally thought that it would turn out to be a happy photo, with her under the umbrella, kinda singing in the rain. I had thought of this concept for awhile now, and had it in my head how I wanted it. But, as with anything else, things change. I caught this one photo of my daughter looking off, almost in a reflective mood. She is in the process of being diagnosed with Celiac, so along with everything else she has, it has brought up alot of "why me?" type of questions. So when I saw this one, which was the third photo I took, my vision for the photo changed.
   This is the type of photography that I love doing, the creative fine art type. And I think that it is my goal in 2014 to create more like this. Not just for my clients, but for myself. This is what I love to do, am I perfect at it? No. But it inspires me, and thats all that matters...

0 comments:

Post a Comment