Friday, May 31, 2013

Letters to our Children



Dear Faith,
  This has been a bit of a tough week for me. I have been working a lot and missing you bunches. I have such a hard time explaining to you that I have to go to work to take care of other sick children when you do not feel good yourself. I have been working so many days in a row and have not spent the time that I would like to with you.
   But, that is a part of life. Working to pay the bills is a part of life. Caring for sick children makes me a happy and grateful person. It also makes me cherish you....and the time we have together....more than you know. The movie days, pool days or just hanging out at home because neither of us want to go anywhere days...The times you give in and let me do a photo shoot as long as I let you choose what to wear and what to do...My job helps me remember that these are the important things in life, the little bits of time spent doing noting but being together.
   So when you tell me that you want to be a nurse to, it makes me happy. Not because you will be following in my footsteps, but because I hope that it helps you remember to cherish the little things that make life so special.





Please take a moment and follow this amazing blog circle, they are some amazing people! Starting with Whitneyhttp://www.whitneyelliottphotography.com/1/post/2013/05/letters-to-our-children-may-2013by-whitney-elliott-photography-grand-forks-nd.html

5 comments:

Amber said...

I really love the first beach shot!

Tricia Ebarvia said...

What beautiful variety... you really capture her in all her different elements! And I agree... I love that beach shot!

Kimberly said...

I love all the different elements that you've captured here. I think my favorite is the one on the tree trunk!

kristen said...

What a doll! I love the photos you have captured here of her!

Kerri said...

Beautiful post!

Post a Comment