Saturday, May 25, 2013

I don't need my big ol' camera...



  Today I had a wonderful day! Went to the beach with some good friends, movie night with my little one and we backed some amazing cupcakes together!  I usually carry my Mark iii with me most of the time, But I hate taking it to the beach with me if it is not for a photo shoot. A fun time can turn into me worrying if the kids will kick sand onto it. So today when we went to the beach, I dug out my old canon point and shoot and brought that along. I did not expect to come home with amazing photos, but when I got home and uploaded them I was surprised



how much I liked them. I guess the old saying "The camera does not make the photographer" is true!

6 comments:

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Wow, I love the vibrant colors! It's all about the photographer behind the camera and not always the gear =-)

Tiffany said...

Wow...not bad at all! These are really great life style images...nice job!

Utahdoula said...

No, the camera does not make the photographer. You proved that with these, making great images!

Amber said...

These are so fun! Great job capturing your everyday :)

Abbe McCracken said...

These are awesome. You totally rocked the point and shoot! It's not about the camera ... it's the photographer!!!

Missy said...

These are so fun! Beautiful colors & lighting.

Post a Comment