Saturday, June 1, 2013

CM blog circle-Beautiful Ugly



I had a hard time with the theme for this month, Beautiful Ugly, But i pulled a rabbit out of my hat and came up with some new and some old ones.....







Beautiful birds nest in an old ac...

This one I had to include....My daughter had a black eye and thought it was ugly so she tried covering it up with a band aid....
Please take a moment to follow this circle, the talent is amazing! Please start with http://phasesofthemooniers.blogspot.com/2013/06/beautiful-ugly.html

6 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great idea to post! beautiful

tanja said...

interesting theme and great interpretation!!

Sarah said...

I love the bird nest in the ac. It is sweet and gritty all in the same photo. Nice job!

Angela L. said...

So cool!

Angie said...

I love all of these! You'd never guess you had a hard time this month. You really use light well.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca you've used dramatic light so well to add to the interpretation of the theme this month! You've captured a ton of variety! Great work this month!

Post a Comment