Monday, August 19, 2013

First day of Third grade....Another summer over...



   I do not know if I should be happy or sad about another summer ending. Gone are the days of waking up and asking what should we do today? For the most part, Faith wanted to go to camp, so I did have more free time than previous summers. But that time is just not the same as when they are at school. I was lucky this summer and had more weekend days off this summer than in the past (I work with some amazing people!) so we ended up doing a lot of fun things on the weekends. But now we are back to the daily routine, making sure uniforms are washed and lunch is made, early bedtimes and the homework battles
My little one started 3rd grade today, at a new school (That starts an hour later! An hour more of sleep for me!!!!) She was so nervous this morning, how do I know this? 1. she told me and 2. she posed for pictures without complaining. So I left her in her classroom, and as she navigates and adjusts to her new school, I am nervous and editing photo's to keep my mind off of it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment