Thursday, August 1, 2013

CM monthly challenge-mobile phone



   To tell you the truth, at the beginning of this year I had made up my mind to sit out this month. I had the iPhone 4, and the pictures from it, well, sucked. But then it died and i had to upgrade to the iphone 5. Well, my view changed, the photos from it are amazing! For awhile I did not even pick up my camera. Then add to it the new VSCO app, which I am so in love with! Its a match made in heaven!











Please take moment and follow the circle, there is some amazing talent on here! Please start withhttp://www.anaclairephotography.com/2013/08/iphoneography/

6 comments:

CJ Olson said...

These pictures are so fun! The iphone 5 is really nice with the pictures! Beautiful job....I was tempted to take a break but I'm determined to see this through. Glad that you participated.

Angie said...

I'm so glad you didn't skip this month! I love your processing style on these. You do a great job capturing unique perspectives. I think that's one of my favorite things about shooting with a phone compared to the big camera.

Megan said...

So glad you participated in this month. The iPhone 5 does have way beter camera capabilities. I liknked to you with some of my favorite apps and VSCO is one I use too.

Sarah said...

Awesome! I'm feeling a little guilty about sitting out this month but oh well. I love the one taken through rain covered glass. Awesome!

Ana said...

When I saw the list this was also the month I thought would be the biggest struggle for me. You make me want to upgrade to iphone 5 ;) I love every one of these!! The one out the window when it was raining (?) is my favorite.

Erica said...

Awesome pictures! My favorite is the one in the rain with the bokeh lights in the background- very cool and unique! I'm going to have to check out the VSCO app!

Post a Comment