Monday, April 1, 2013

Letters to our children April 2013



  For the past few months I have been following a few blog circles that each month write letters to their children. I am happy to say that I have joined a circle with some amazing photographers!
Dear Faith,
  Each day you amaze me, you are my goofy girl, who has this ability to make me laugh even on the darkest days. I love the fact that you love to make cupcakes, be silly, watch movies and read the same books that I did when I was your age. I have watched you pass through babyhood, toddler years and now childhood and am proud of you every step of the way.
  My job has this ability to put things in perspective for me, things happen so fast, what was there yesterday might not be there tomorrow. I take nothing for granted anymore. I cherish every minute that I have with you, the normal routine things such as tucking you in, talking about your day in the car or walking to get the mail has a bit more meaning to me.
   I am very grateful that you let me practice my photography with you. As long as I let you pick out your outfit, poses, and even do your cheer routine while I am trying something new. I love it when you say "wait, I have an idea", with that little gleam in your eye. I love that you choose to wear blue sandals with a white dress because it's your cheer color, or want a shoot in a laundry basket just because it is there.You have been my muse, the photos I have I will cherish forever especially the silly ones, because that is you shining through...

Please take a moment and follow this amazing blog circle! Starting with Tricia http://wp.me/p1h7pX-1Uh







5 comments:

Sharon said...

I absolutely love how you captured your daughter's personality so much! She is beautiful, and I love how you have captured her as she is. That last black and white is probably my favorite. <3

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of your super sweet girl. Great Job!!!!!

Tricia Ebarvia said...

Oh my goodness - I love how you've captured your daughter's personality in these pictures! I can't stop smiling! Beautiful!

Whitney said...

Wow! She looks like such a ham!! Very cute! And a sweet letter too.

Kimberly said...

I love how you were able to catch her personality here. Great shots!

Post a Comment