Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Faith's 8th Birthday




My Daughter's 8th birthday was yesterday.....where in the world does the time go! It seems like just yesterday she was one...My daughter is by far, the best thing to ever happen to me! I love the fact that she is silly, loves to play in the rain, is artistic (wonder where she gets that from!) thinks outside of the box and dances to her own drum....she decided she did not want a birthday party, but wanted to go to the american girl doll store. I have to say that place is an amazing place for a little girl! They made her feel like such a princess! And of course, I had to do a photo shoot.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful, gorgeous photos! She's so pretty...and looks like she had an awesome birthday. Hope she treasures this memory forever :)

Post a Comment